Dear Valued Pets First Family,
Protecting the health and well-being of our team, our clients, and the community is, as always, our main priority. We continue to evolve our processes and protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Details about these actions are currently being shared with you our clients when reconfirming your appointment and at the time of check-in to help allay their concerns.
The additional actions we are taking are listed below.
- We are moving towards client-free lobbies, but for exceptional and end of life circumstances. Please no children in the clinic. We are limiting 1 person per pet in the clinic currently.
- Food or medicine, please call ahead. When you get here please stay in car and call us to pay and we will bring items out to your car.
- No walk-ins. All patients must call to be seen.
- If a pet has a non-life-threatening injury, illness, or condition, we ask that clients please remain in their cars. Please ask the client to call the hospital at 435-734-9831 and we will provide them with instructions. Clients will then be transferred to a team member to discuss what comes next, including our appointment process and how we will work with you and the client to obtain their pet’s medical history, provide Care Plan recommendations, and let the client know the expected wait time.
- We are prioritizing efforts to maintain our ability to provide emergency and urgent care; meaning care that relieves our patients’ pain & suffering and/or treats their life-threatening and/or life-limiting injury, illness, and/or condition.
- If you have any symptoms, please reschedule your appointment. If you have been exposed, please reschedule your appointment.
In general, when it’s time for a pet’s appointment, a member of our team will instruct the client to come to our front door. The door will be unlocked, and they will be then allowed to enter an area of our lobby.
If you have questions about our services or actions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 while we work as an extension of your care team, please call our hospital directly.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time. Pets First Wellness Center